Welcome to FX Invest Asia
FX Week is delighted to present the second edition of FX Invest Asia in Hong Kong.
The uncertainties presented by policy divergence and the possibility of a US rate hike triggered volatilities in a number of major and emerging market currencies. As yields have compressed to historically low levels, institutional investors are faced with a new host of new risks and opportunities for their currencies investments.
This year's FX Invest Asia agenda is packed with insightful market analysis, thought-provoking debates and practical strategies for institutional investors to seek value in currencies. Don't miss your chance to meet and learn from over 20 unrivalled speakers from regulatory bodies, investment professionals and FX experts at this must-attend conference.
Conference highlights include:
- The impact of further policy divergence on the direction of the USD
- How the dim sum bond market will take shape as USD strengthens and China's onshore interest rate falls
- Assessing the scenario of the HKD as a free-floating currency
- How regulations and a drive for competitive advantage are pushing the Asian FX market to go electronic
- Best practices in resolving currency mismatch
- Identifying alpha-generating opportunities in emerging market currencies and the strengthening USD
- Understanding risks inherent in oil price and geopolitically sensitive currencies