Welcome to FX Invest Asia
The FX market in Asia has blossomed in many respects which is why FX Week is pleased to announce the first FX Invest Asia event for the region. Significant numbers of investors in Asia are looking to capture the opportunities in currency plays, leaving behind the traditional sentiment of using FX purely for hedging.
Investors are now aware the key drivers of the industry have evolved, bringing increased attention to interest rate differentials, yield curves, equities and other determining factors. Much attention will be on uncertainties around the FED tapering quantitative easing and how interest rate rises will affect currencies closely pegged to the US dollar. All the while China is underging interest rate reforms of its own, slowly opening securities markets and seeing renminbi rise to 8th most traded currency globally in 2013. There are many opportunities among the shifting currency landscape.
As such, unpredictable market conditions and rapidly changing correlations mean improved strategies and market insight are vital in making the right trading decisions. This spring 2014, FX Invest Asia launches as a new conference in Hong Kong, bringing unique insight into the ever evolving world of FX to Asia's buy-side community. This is a one day event featuring hedge funds, asset managers, central banks, corporates and many more institutions, brought together to hear from the most innovative and best performing players in the FX community.
Attending FX Invest Asia will provide you with a series of unique benefits to enhance your approach to global currency markets:
- Meet over 100 key investors in Asia's blossoming FX community
- Hear from thought leaders on timely issues including leveraging macroeconomic trends and market volatility to maximize returns, effectively utilizing FX in a multi-asset portfolio, and the future of the RMB
- Benchmark your FX investment strategies against key competitors and industry-leading organisations
- Gain a fundamental view of the key FX market drivers to help you make informed investment decisions
- Understand the prevailing issues impacting the buy-side and institutional investor community
- Prepare for the future trends and opportunities in the evolving global FX market